How to Book an Airt Course
Please select a course from the website and choose the preferred date e.g Date 1 - Cormac Begley and Jack Talty
Complete the registration form on the website.
Payments can be made via Paypal or bank transfer.
Once minimum numbers have booked, a course will be processed and an email receipt will be issued. Receipts should be considered as a confirmation of a place on a course. Cancellation at this stage will result in a financial penalty as outlined in Terms & Conditions. Courses under subscribed will not run and deposits will be returned in advance of course commencing. Complete a second choice option if you are interested in another course should the first choice not run.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cancellation by you: Cancellations and transfers less than a month before the start of a course are not permitted under any circumstances unless a substitute is found.
- Students who do not attend courses due to personal or professional commitments do not have the right to refunds or transfers.
- Cancellation by us: Airt reserves the right to cancel or revise any course or substitute teachers should the need arise.
- Courses under subscribed will not run and deposits will be re-issued.
- Students are advised to note course content and level before applying.
- Some courses are at an introductory level and are suitable for complete beginners, while intermediate level courses are for individuals with existing skill, expertise and knowledge.
- All classes commence at 10am and end at 5pm daily.
- Some courses require additional material costs.